Monday, May 08, 2006

Again the Cell Phone

My most recent post referred to two weekends ago, and therefore I must credit the little one with having behaved herself quite well for the a nice long stint of time. It pleases her and it pleases me when she is able to follow her rules and keep out of trouble, and yet there is pleasure in punishing her and I know she experiences a type of pleasure from it too, though perhaps that pleasure happens later, afterward rather than during.

The truth is that I am proud of her when she behaves well, but I also do enjoy the opportunity to correct her and treasure the trust she has placed in me to do so.

Today I am displeased, however. This afternoon Anna phoned me from work and I noticed when I answered that the call display gave the name of her theatre company, indicating that she was calling me from a work phone rather than her cell phone. I asked her why and she said the phone was in her bag and that it was easier to use the work phone because she was already near it.

Anna has an important rule about keeping her cell phone with her so that she can be reached when necessary, and this is a rule she sometimes has trouble remembering, disorganized little soul that she is. Regardless, I only scolded her mildly and reminded her that I expected her to keep the phone with her.

Just now I phoned her and she did not answer. This, in and of itself, is a problem. However, the problem was exacerbated quickly by the fact that I noticed within a few seconds that her cell phone was ringing in her jacket pocket, a jacket which is currently hanging in the front door closet.

This means one of two things: either Anna thinks her phone is with her and has not noticed she forgot it at home, OR, Anna has lied to me about the whereabouts of her phone to avoid punishment.

We will, of course, discuss this tonight when she arrives home and I cannot foresee a happy ending for her in either case. For her sake, readers, please hope that she has made an error of disorganization which will earn her the lesser of two punishments. If she has intentionally misled me she will be in serious trouble.

Either way, Anna can expect a spanking tonight. If she has made a mistake she will receive a pretty big spanking for forgetting her phone, a rule she has forgotten far too many times. However, if she has intentionally lied to me, she will receive a much more severe spanking and there will be other aspects to her punishment. I will think on this more after our discussion. Meanwhile I will take the next half hour before she arrives to ensure I am calm and prepared to deliver a punishment that is fair but thorough.

I will update shortly.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I'm surprised you're not planning other aspects and what-not to enforce remembering the rule. My own opinion is that there is nothing worse than lying and in my household I make that penalty so undesirable no one lies to me anymore. I am guessing that you are the same and she forgot her phone accidently. Tell her I had a run in with a rude cashire and I completely went off on the cashire and the manager :) I may even call their corporate office. How are you sweety? Been ages since we've exchanged comments

3:51 AM  
Blogger sugarpunk said...

wow.. thanks for updating.. ill be reading

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I too appreciate the love you two share, and enjoy reading about it. I dream of a similar relationship for myself one day, but it's a bit awkward to suggest within a relationship.

By the way - I've been unable to access Anna's blog page lately. Am I the only one? (Just wondaring.)

Thanks,
Luci

8:03 PM  
Blogger sugarpunk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 PM  
Blogger sugarpunk said...

i was able to access annas blog...

and yes i do find this hard to bring up with a current potential partner..

dont know how far ill let things slip out..

11:06 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Hello Luci and sugarpunk,
It does please me to hear that you have enjoyed reading our story. We enjoy sharing it, and it is particularly gratifying to receive feedback from others who are likeminded and understand how something that seems odd to so many can be so wonderful for us.
I certainly can appreciate the difficulty of finding a partner to share this type of relationship with, or of trying to convince a current partner to learn to incorporate these sorts of things into daily life. I decided early on that I needed to be involved with a woman who understood and shared this interest because it is an essential part of who I am. For that reason, I had very few longterm serious relationships! I enjoyed my dating years very much but I never got serious with anyone who wasn't like me in this respect. I hope your partners are both openminded enough to be willing to learn more about your interest.
I am happy to discuss it further with you or offer any advice I can in leading you to find your happiness. Good wishes,
Gaelin

7:29 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Hi ice, honey,
I'm very well. How are you? Nice to hear from you as always. I passed along your story and I do hope that eventually I can teach Anna to be a little bolder in standing up for herself in similar situations - good for you! You remind me of her in some ways, capable and independant and strong. And yet I think there is in you, like in her, a part that would like to relax and be taken care of once in awhile. ;)
*hugs*
G

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters