Saturday, February 25, 2006

Anna is Thinking

That is correct. Anna is thinking, as all smart women will do when presented with a puzzle. She is trying to find the loophole; she is trying to find the catch. I like watching her when she doesn't know I'm watching her. The tiny nose crinkled in concentration. She might be thinking of ways to poison my tea without being caught but I think she is trying to decide whether to take me up on my offer or not.

She knows I always tell her the truth. She knows the proposal is clean and honest but she cannot stop herself from trying to find a way around it. I don't blame her. Her fear is honest too and no one likes to be confronted with fears before they are ready.

Before embarking on a relationship that involves BDSM and power exchange it is essential to draw boundaries and limits both hard and soft, and they must be respected. Soft limits are up for debate. Hard limits are not.

The cane has been a hard limit for Anna from the very beginning and for this reason I would never ever use it on her without her consent. My proposal is designed to give her an easy introduction should she ever want to test her own limits. I want her to accept it like a parent wants a child to learn to walk. I want her to face what frightens her and I want her to trust me completely, even with the things she finds most terrifying.

I also want her to move at her own pace and I am enjoying watching her mull. Whatever she decides I am rewarded by the very fact that she is thinking so hard.

I suspect she will continue to ponder like this until the next time she requires a spanking. But there is no way for me to nudge her along right now. She is behaving like a perfect angel. Imagine that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I have found that although I think all the time, thinking is a dangerous pass time.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Thinking can be dangerous indeed, particularly unsupervised thinking. This is why I like to give Anna specific things to think about. It sounds as though you need some direction in your thoughts as well, young lady. ;)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

Yes Gaelin, I'm taking a break from the evil numbers to see what you've been up to. Sounds like you've been plotting bringing me into the fold...you must be reading my confessions with a whole lot of interest lately. For some reason I've been thinking way too much and cleansing way too many thoughts lol

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters