Friday, December 23, 2005

Cornered

Ahh there she is, poor dear, with her nose to the corner, her hands on her head, and her mouth tasting strongly, no doubt, of Ivory Liquid. You mustn't curse in front of Daddy, darling.

She's sulking, poor thing, and I can tell by the rigidity of her back that she is also angry to have been sent to the corner while she is feeling so grown up.

She's very cross with me. She's complaining that it hurts to stand so long with her hands on her head. We'd better give her something else to think about, hadn't me?


******************


There we are. Knickers down and a dollop of Bengay should keep her mind off the soreness of those arms. Only fifteen more minutes to go, my love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ice_Princess said...

Happy New Year to you both

8:51 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Happy New Year to you too, sweetie. I hope your year is filled with good things!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters