Tuesday, November 08, 2005

How I Knew

It is the plight of the single Daddy to date, not knowing whether the girlfriends are potential little-ones or not. Knowing as I did, specifically, what I was looking for, there was absolutely no way I would ever have married a woman who did not share my kink. Being a Daddy is something undeniable in me and I would prefer to search forever than commit to stopping the search to settle down with someone with whom those needs could not be fulfilled.

I did not meet girls online though I know that is likely the most common and perhaps also the simplest way to find a partner who shares a particular kink. I dated the old-fashioned way, being set up with mates' girlfriends' friends, meeting women at work, even meeting my mother's friends daughters!

Not having met these women in spanking chatrooms left the problem of how to approach the question. I could hardly imagine myself leaning in over dinner and saying softly to the woman I was dating, "My dear, I find you so attractive but before I can commit to pursuing a serious relationship with you I need you to tell me whether you will at some point in the conceivable future, allow me to bend you over and spank your bare bottom until you cry?"

I had two tests. The first was a small one based on petnames. Early on I would try calling the women I was dating, "little one", or "little girl" to see how they would react. Surprisingly, you can tell a lot just from this. Potential little girls react very visibly, blushing with sparkling eyes and snuggling up closer. Non-potential girls jump on it immediately demanding just what on earth you mean!

When the first test went well, I had a second one which was even more telling. That test was The Swat. It is rarely difficult in the early playful stages of dating to find a reason to administer a swat. I would do just that. One hard swat in the middle of the bottom followed by a serious look. The swat had to be playful enough to be written off as such by the non-potential woman, but hard enough to deliver a sting and a message that the potential little girl could receive.

The reactions to The Swat were varied and hilarious. Non-potential women reacted thusly:
*they would try to swat back

*they would be visibly annoyed
*they would respond by calling me names or repeating the action that had
brought on the swat in the first place

Some of the reactions were confusing. These, I believe, were women who themselves did not know their own potential yet. These women would:
*look amused and/or confused
*blush and stammer

This test appears terribly sexist as I put it down before my own eyes. But I must assure that it was not harmful or damaging to anyone. At worst there are a few women in my past who think of me as a strange and slightly perverse man. I can live with that assessment most peacefully.

The important thing was that The Swat brought on the right reaction when it was tested on the right woman. When I swatted my girl the first time, I knew instantly that I had not only found a potential little girl but that I had found MY little girl.

It was our third date. We were at my flat having supper together; I had cooked for her. She was helping me collect the dishes at the end of the meal when she dropped one. It did not break but she cursed anyway and at that, I came behind her swiftly and gave her one sharp smack on the bottom over her blue jeans and gave her my most Daddyish look. She turned two years old right before my eyes, blushing and pouting and looking terribly ashamed. I felt confident enough upon seeing that look to add an admonishment, "You won't speak like that here," and she shrunk even smaller and melted into my arms and whispered, "I'm sorry."

I gathered her up in my arms and made love to her that night in the most gentlemanly of ways but I was certain that we were about to embark on a journey that would involve some very impolite behaviours.

I believe it was our eighth date the first time I administered a true disciplinary spanking. Again in my flat, she cursed, and I took her to the settee and took down her underpants and spanked her bare-bottomed with the palm of my hand.

We had never discussed that this would be the way our relationship would work but it became clear from the very first swat that she was ready to accept my authority over her. By the time I gave her her first spanking it was assumed that I had her consent.

We did eventually discuss the dynamics of this relationship prior to my marriage proposal but by that time we had already fit very easily into the roles we both sought in our married lives. Discussing it was merely making it official.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

Your journey with your girl is an amazing one to read about ... and I personally think that the idea of coming up with a "test" to find a prospective partner is very important ... I was lucky to have found My angel in a chatroom ... but even that has it's dangers ... people who are pretending, etc ... I lucked out ... I found her, first time out and we've been together almost 5 years ... *sappy smile*

4:13 AM  
Blogger Daddy said...

I believe if I was a younger single man, or starting my journey over again, I would probably try the chatroom route myself. I'm so pleased to hear that it did work out so beautifully for you and yours. How long did you know each other online before you decided to meet? I'd love to hear the story of how you came to be a couple.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

We knew each other online for a little more than a year before we actually met face to face ... and the little stinker did it by surprising Me on My birthday ... I didn't even know she was coming ... she conspired with some friends of ours in the same chatroom ... It was truly the very best birthday present ever ...

That's a great idea ... maybe that is what I will post today ... the story of Deidre and Havoc ...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

I enjoyed this post. How did you come to know that you wanted to be a daddy?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters